McDonald's menu items in Europe: Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland - Insider

To me the most disappointing item was the Big Rösti, a hash brown burger in Germany. But I'd still try it again.

Hashbrown burger at a McDonald's in Germany
A hash brown burger at a McDonald's in Germany.
Joey Hadden/Insider

Of all the menu items, the Big Rösti I tried in Germany disappointed me most because it was the one I was most excited about. 

According to McDonald's, the sandwich has a burger patty, bacon, cheese, and a hash brown in the middle. I ordered the sandwich with fries and a drink for about $10. I saw this item on menus in Germany and Austria. 

I've always loved stuffing my burger with a hand full of fries, and a hash brown is sort of like an extra large, extra crispy fry. So I thought this burger sounded amazing and would turn out to be my favorite item. 

But the hash brown felt overcooked to me, making the texture dry and crumbly. In my opinion, this ruined the whole burger, which was otherwise pretty good.

But since it sounded so good to me initially, and because I liked the burger so much on its own, I think I would order it again to see if the overcooked hash brown was just a bit of bad luck. 

And at the very least, I'd definitely order the sandwich without the hash brown inside. 

Adblock test (Why?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zum Valentinstag: Leckerer Schokoladenkuchen mit besonderer Zutat | Rezept - t-online.de

Nervennahrung: Diese sechs Lebensmittel helfen gegen Stress - t-online.de

In Schockzustand versetzt: Deshalb ist dieses Lebensmittel besser als sein Ruf - CHIP Online Deutschland